Congratulations on completing the programs of Berit Theological Seminary and Graduate School! We would like to congratulate you on your academic achievements and honorable graduation from Berit Theological Seminary and Graduate School. As the upcoming commencement ceremony will be held in May during Thursday Service, we ask for your prayers and cooperation and invite you to attend to give glory to God and receive congratulations. The information for the commencement ceremony is as follows.
- Commencement Ceremony Date and Location
(1) Date and Time: Thursday, May 14, 2020, 11 AM (KTS)
(2) Location: Moriah Sanctuary, Pyungkang Cheil Church
(1) Graduation fee: $250 – Must be submitted by the Lord’s Day, April 12, 2020
Fee includes: medal, graduation certificate, gown, gift for professors, and other preparation costs
◈ Wire Transfer
(2) Submit by e-mail – by the Lord’s Day, April 12, 2020
① ID Picture (facing the front, white background) (Must be submitted as a file, recent photo taken within 1 ~ 2 years) Graduation gown and cap will be edited onto your ID picture
*If your picture has been submitted during admission, please contact the school
② Personal Information: Make sure the information is correct as this is how it will be printed on the graduation certificate.
Additional fees will incur if changes need to be made due to a mistake on your part.
- Name (as is in the passport):
- Program completed:
- Date of Birth: MM/DD/YYYY
- R.S.V.P.: Yes / No