The Doctor of Biblical Studies (D.B.S.) program is an academic degree program designed for individuals who have acquired a master’s degree and intend to pursue further studies in the Bible with vision for world mission.
Doctor of Biblical Studies (D.B.S.)
2 years (6 trimesters)
- The student who has acquired the Master of Biblical Studies or Master of Divinity degree from Berit is eligible.
- For the student who has acquired the Master of Divinity(M.Div.) or MA degree from other seminaries, faculty and administration will determine equivalence and eligibility.
Academic Requirements for Completion
14 Courses: A total of 40 credit hours (Including 4 credit hours from a choice of dissertation or graduation alternative courses)
- The Redemptive Historical Biblical Exegesis
- The Genesis Genealogies
- Forgotten Encounter
- The Lamp of the Covenant
- The Profound and Mysterious Providence of God
- The Promise of the Eternal Covenant
- The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath
- The Eternal Covenant for All Generations, the Ten Commandments
- The Fulfillment of the Covenant of the Torch
- The Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant
- The Ten Bestowals and the Beatitude
- Ancient Near Eastern Studies 1, 2
- And More