Master of Biblical Studies (M.B.S)
The Master of Biblical Studies (M.B.S.) program is an academic degree program designed for individuals who have acquired a bachelor’s degree (B.A.) and desire to study the Bible in depth with vision for world mission.
Degree Program Update
Dear current and future applicants: This letter is to advise that all applications for admission… Read More
Master of Biblical Studies (M.B.S.)
2 years (6 trimesters)
A bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited institution or the educational equivalent is required.
Academic Requirements for Completion
20 Courses: A total of 60 credit hours (No thesis is required)
- The Redemptive Historical Biblical Exegesis
- RH1_The Genesis Genealogies
- RH2_Forgotten Encounter
- RH3_The Lamp of the Covenant
- RH4_The Profound and Mysterious Providence of God
- RH5_The Promise of the Eternal Covenant
- RH6_Eternal High Priest
- RH7_The Eternal Covenant for All Generations, the Ten Commandments
- RH8_The Fulfillment of the Covenant of the Torch
- RH9_The Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant
- RH10 (1)_The Ten Bestowals and Ten Commandments to Abraham 1, 2
- Minor Prophets
- Biblical Languages
- Redemptive History and Greek
- Redemptive History and Hebrew
- Systematic Theology
- Redemptive History and Covenantal Theology
- Redemptive History and the Temple
- Redemptive History and Eschatology
Benefits upon Graduation
- With the completion of a total of 60 credit hours the student is qualified for graduation.
- The student is eligible for the Transfer Course for M.Div. or Doctor of Biblical Studies (D.B.S.) programs.
Thinking of Becoming a Student?
or contact one of our Admissions Counselors (516) 633-6271.